Bomb Blanket Level IIIA
- Our Bomb Blankets are made from the same materials as the Tactical Vest line. This blanket is an extremely lightweight sheet available in 6x2ft. Reach out to us for custom sizes.
- Constructed from our stab-resistant materials, this remarkable blanket provides extra protection against bomb fragments as well as spiked and edged weapons. It features extra-large, beefy grab handles designed to loop over vehicle headrests to provide protection to the back seat. This blanket can be rolled up for storage while remaining ready in seconds to help you deal with special threats.
- Like all our products, our Bomb Blanket is made with the highest quality raw materials available. Using some of the strongest and lightest ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers on the market, we have designed this blanket to perform as a powerhouse in protecting you from multiple threats.
- Our UHMWPE fibers are stronger than steel at a fraction of the weight.
- The Bomb Blanket has a standalone NIJ threat level of IIIA.
- True multi-shot materials
- Size: 6x2ft
All West Coat Armor (WCA) products have been tested in NIJ approved laboratories in accordance with NIJ Standard-0101.06 under the name of the parent company Armor Makers LLC.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require WCA to export such items.; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from WCA; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without approriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization, or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR §120.15).
All orders shipping to U.S. Military addresses must comply with U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations. Under these laws, all shipments to an APO/FPO/DPO are considered international; therefore, export restrictions are applicable.