Level IIIP Back Pack plate Rifle Rated
- The West Coast Armor 3p Plate (3p) is extremely light and strong. It has been designed for all-day use in conjunction with (ICW) our 3a Vests or as a standalone plate used in any of our carrier options. The performance is second to none, and at 3.3 pounds per square foot, they are clearly some of the lightest NIJ Level III standalone plates available today.
- The 3p Plate is constructed with some of the strongest and lightest ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers available.
- Our UHMWPE fibers are stronger than steel at a fraction of the weight.
- Using a proprietary manufacturing process, we are able to forge these lightweight and strong plates.
- The 3p Plate has a standalone NIJ threat level of III.
- True multi-shot plate
- Finishes: either a spray-lined weatherproof synthetic coating or cloth wrapping with foam backing for added comfort and neutral buoyancy
- 3.3 pounds per square foot
- Available in black
- Sizes: 10x12”, 11x14”
- Single & multi-curve
All West Coat Armor (WCA) products have been tested in NIJ approved laboratories in accordance with NIJ Standard-0101.06 under the name of the parent company Armor Makers LLC.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require WCA to export such items.; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from WCA; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without approriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization, or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR §120.15).
All orders shipping to U.S. Military addresses must comply with U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations. Under these laws, all shipments to an APO/FPO/DPO are considered international; therefore, export restrictions are applicable.