Patriot Armor Concealable Daily Use Vest (Handgun Rated)
- West Coast Armor’s concealable vests are extremely comfortable and lightweight. Designed with comfort and safety in mind, this operator-inspired PATRIOT ARMOR line will change the way you feel about your concealable vest.
- Our PATRIOT ARMOR line of vests is made with the highest quality raw materials available, employing some of the strongest and lightest ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers on the market.
- The PATRIOT ARMOR line has taken all-around comfort and safety to new horizons. Utilizing moisture-wicking technology, West Coast Armor PATRIOT ARMOR carriers are proudly made with a blend of extremely strong, breathable, and stretchable synthetic and natural fibers. The blend of fabrics allows for flexibility and elasticity, yet the vest is rugged enough for daily use.
- Our UHMWPE fibers are stronger than steel at a fraction of the weight.
- The PATRIOT ARMOR vest has a standalone NIJ threat level of IIIA.
- The PATRIOT ARMOR carrier is machine washable.
- Available in black & white
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL, XXL, and XXXL/NlJ sizes C1 - C5
All West Coat Armor (WCA) products have been tested in NIJ approved laboratories in accordance with NIJ Standard-0101.06 under the name of the parent company Armor Makers LLC.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require WCA to export such items.; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from WCA; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without approriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization, or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR §120.15).
All orders shipping to U.S. Military addresses must comply with U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations. Under these laws, all shipments to an APO/FPO/DPO are considered international; therefore, export restrictions are applicable.