PE Panel 3aP IIIA 10x12 Shooter Cut Curve (Handgun Rated)
- The West Coast Armor 3a Plate (3aP) is so unbelievably light and thin, you will forget you're wearing it. It has been designed for use in conjunction with (ICW) our 3aT Tactical Vest line or as a standalone plate. At .82 pounds per square
foot, these lightweights perform like heavyweights.
- The 3aP is constructed with some of the strongest and lightest ultra-high molecular weight polyethylene (UHMWPE) fibers available.
- Our UHMWPE fibers are stronger than steel at a fraction of the weight.
- Using a proprietary manufacturing process, we are able to forge these lightweight and strong plates.
- The 3aP has a standalone NIJ threat level of IIIA and an ICW NIJ threat level of IIIA Special Threat.
- True multi-shot plate
- Finished with a spray-lined, weatherproof synthetic coating
- Available in black
- Size: 10 x 12"
- Single or multi-curve
All West Coat Armor (WCA) products have been tested in NIJ approved laboratories in accordance with NIJ Standard-0101.06 under the name of the parent company Armor Makers LLC.
International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR): Some of the item(s) on this website are subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR), and export is strictly prohibited without authorization or a license issued by the U.S. Department of State's Directorate of Defense Trade Controls. By proceeding with a transaction to purchase any ITAR restricted item(s), the Customer certifies that (i) the purchase does not require WCA to export such items.; (ii) the Customer does not intend to export such items after receipt from WCA; (iii) the Customer does not intend to export, transfer, sell, or furnish the item to any foreign person, whether abroad or in the U.S., including any Foreign Embassy in the U.S., without approriate U.S. Government export authorization; (iv) the Customer understands that a foreign person under the ITAR § 120.16 means "any natural person who is not a lawful permanent resident as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1101(a)(20) or who is not a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C § 1324b(a)(3)," and can mean "any foreign corporation, business association, trust, society, or any other entity or group that is not incorporated or organized to do business in the U.S., as well as international organizations, foreign governments, and any agency or subdivisions of government (e.g. diplomatic missions)" (See ITAR § 120.16); (v) the Customer is a U.S. Person as defined by ITAR § 120.15, meaning the Customer is a lawful permanent resident of the U.S., as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1101(a)(20), or is a protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. § 1324b(a)(3), or is a "corporation, business association, partnership, society, trust, or any other entity, organization, or group that is incorporated to do business in the U.S., or is a governmental (federal, state, or local) entity" (See ITAR §120.15).
All orders shipping to U.S. Military addresses must comply with U.S. Export Control Laws and Regulations. Under these laws, all shipments to an APO/FPO/DPO are considered international; therefore, export restrictions are applicable.